Merrychef released the first commercial speed oven in 1950 and since then has continued to innovate and perfect their long list of commercial kitchen equipment. With this history, they have a substantial edge over Merrychef competitors.
But, is a Merrychef oven right for your kitchen? Let’s discuss the Merrychef speed oven pros and cons...
- Rapid Speed - Cooking with a Merrychef is up to 15x faster than using a convection oven.
- Moisture retention - the concurrent cooking technology prevents food from drying out.
- Consistency - Temperature precision and easy to use recipe programming means consistent, high quality cooking.
- Flexibility - With high power and high speed, it’s never been easier to serve high quality food made to order.
- Compact design - High quality food is no longer restricted by the space of the kitchen.
- Energy efficient - Merrychef speed ovens are the best in class energy efficiency
- Cost effective - There is a oven for any budget.
- Easy to clean - Due to sleek and clever design, cleaning a Merrychef is effortless.
- The only limitation is the compact design and internal cavities. This means its not good for cooking batches at a time.
Who would benefit from a Merrychef speed oven?
- Businesses with limited kitchen space, e.g.
- Cafes and coffee shops
- Take-away shops
- Food kiosks
- Convenience stores
- This catering equipment can also add flexibility and variety to any sized kitchen.
Lastly, why should you buy from us?
- As a key Merrychef distributor, we offer affordable, unbeatable Merrychef oven prices.
- Backed by Moffat - the most established commercial kitchen equipment supplier in Australia.
- We house all MerryChef speed ovens, so we can find the right fit for your kitchen.
- We offer a range of Merrychef accessories at an affordable price, such as the Merrychef oven cleaner.
- You are guaranteed years of excellent after sales assistance, appliance repairs and Merrychef parts.
Discover the Merrychef Range at EatTucker:
For all enquiries or other types of commercial kitchen equipment, please contact:
Phone: Sean 0412 034948
Freight charges are dependent on weight and postcode please email your information
As a guide freight to any Metro is $80.00 plus GST